The Son-Rise Program
The Son-Rise Program Start-Up is a 5-day group training program for parents, relatives and professionals looking to facilitate meaningful progress in their children challenged by Autism, Autism Spectrum Disorders, Pervasive Developmental Disorder (PDD), Asperger's Syndrome, High Functioning Autism and other related developmental difficulties.
The Son-Rise Program Start-Up is designed to help those with children of varying ages, from 18 months through 60 years, with a wide range of developmental difficulties, most commonly Autism Spectrum Disorders and Pervasive Developmental Disorders.
- Exciting, inspiring and diverse presentations by a group of seasoned and dedicated teachers, will deliver to you the autism strategies, skills, motivation and knowledge honed through years of working with thousands of families and children with Autism Spectrum Disorders.
- Dynamic group exercises that spotlight key challenges in working with children
- Comprehensive video and audio training
- A powerful slide presentation that demystifies the seemingly random and confusing behaviour of special children
- Question and answer forums to address critical questions and concerns
- An opportunity to brainstorm autism strategies and network with other parents, professionals and teachers facing similar challenges
- An in-depth manual that walks you step by step through all the key elements of The Son-Rise Program
For more information about this program please visit www.autismtreatmentcenter.org